Super Delicious Carrot-Cabbage Egg. Cooking With Sros Recommended for you Super Delicious Egg Recipe. Category People & Blogs; Show more Show less. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.
This egg-infused soup, also known as Egg Flower Soup, is full of rich chicken stock and creamy wispy eggs. It is full of protein and if made in this manner, very keto-friendly. Make sure you whisk. your egg well so it is creamy. You can have Super Delicious Carrot-Cabbage Egg using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Delicious Carrot-Cabbage Egg
- You need 1/4 of green cabbage.
- You need 2 of small carrots.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Some tasty oil, that you saved from another time of frying.
- You need 3 tbsp of wholegrain flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium high heat until it is hot. Add the olive oil and swirl it in the pan. I crack the egg against the bottom or side of the bowl, because it reduces the chance of egg shell getting into the egg. Add sugar and salt, blend for a few seconds turn off.
Super Delicious Carrot-Cabbage Egg step by step
- I saved the oil in which i fried the "pancakes in breadcrumbs" and also some masala oil from frying my cauliflower. In this tasty oil i fried the sweet carrots cut into thin strips plus the cabbage cut thin. Its super tasty..
- I mixed the eggs with tge wholegrain flour and salt and fried it on little oil, mashed it after, and mixed it with the veggies. Its super tasty.
It turns out that the nifty chickpea leaches out proteins that are similar to egg white into the water it's cooked in. This gives the chickpea cooking water a slightly viscous texture, that has really similar properties to egg whites. It can be whipped into meringues, added as an egg replacer in cakes and used to bind crumbs to fried goods. Anyone know about the egg roll? A wonderful delicacy rolled with vegetables inside.