SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS. Spinach salads, dips, quiches, casseroles, and sides. Get tons of top recipes starring this sensational super food.. Crustless Spinach Quiche, Jamie's Cranberry Spinach Salad, Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip II, Strawberry Spinach Salad I, Artichoke & Spinach Dip Restaurant Style Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
The various health benefits of spinach are due to the presence of minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients, including potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. You can cook SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese ,finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, finelu\y chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration. It may be eaten cooked or raw, and the taste differs considerably. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A.
SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade. Grease and dust a 12 cup muffin pan..
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and season with salt and pepper, keep aside..
- In another bowl add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan..
- Pour the beaten eggs over the filling upto 3/4 th of each cup..
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the pan from oven and place on a cooling rack..
- Let the muffin cool in the pan for 15 minutes..
- Remove gently and serve warm.
Overview Information Spinach is a vegetable. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. Clean the spinach by filling up your sink with water and soaking the spinach to loosen any sand or dirt. Drain the spinach and then repeat soaking and draining. Put the spinach in a salad spinner to remove any excess.