Eggs and leek on toast breakfast. Once the leeks are nearly done, push them to the side of the pan and fry the eggs in the remaining oil. Cooking over a medium heat to begin with ensures cooked whites and runny-yolk satisfaction. Toast the bread, then spread each slice with some Greek yogurt, top each with the leeks and squeeze over the lemon.
Heat oil in a pan, then soften spring onion for a few mins. Add tomatoes and warm through, then pour in egg mixture. Cook over a low heat, stirring, until eggs are just set. You can cook Eggs and leek on toast breakfast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs and leek on toast breakfast
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil (can be replaced with butter).
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped leek.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of spicy Paprika (can be replaced with other spicy seasoning).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 slices of toast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The Best Healthy Breakfast With Eggs And Toast Recipes on Yummly Healthy Tomato Avocado And Egg Breakfast Toast, Breakfast Smashed Avocado Tomato Toast With Fried Poached Egg, Toast & Egg Muffin Cups. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. Spring Scrambled Eggs with tender asparagus, melted leeks, chèvre and fresh dill - a simple easy breakfast inspired by spring!
Eggs and leek on toast breakfast step by step
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat..
- Add the leek and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the garlic glove and the Paprika and cook for another 3 minutes..
- When the leek and the garlic is cooked, take it out of the pan and use the pan to fry 2 eggs as desired..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to the point of your desire..
- Assemble the toast: spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the toast. Top with leek and garlic and squeeze the lemon juice on top. At last, top with one fried egg and season with salt and pepper..
In this simple recipe, scrambled eggs get a breath of fresh air with the addition of melted leeks, asparagus, goat cheese and dill. I realize this hardly warrants an actual recipe, but the combination of flavors, to me, are so satisfying I thought I'd share it with. This fried egg sandwich recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or even a lunch. All you need for this egg breakfast recipe is a couple of minutes, a few ingredients and a single pan. Place the eggs on top and season.