Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style. Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch? See Our Official Site For Delectable Recipes Meanwhile, mix eggs, cream, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk vigorously until the eggs are a uniform color with no streaks.
As mixture begins to set, lift edges gently and allow uncooked eggs to run to the bottom. Ultimate Southwest Scrambled Eggs make a fast and filling dinner or brunch, and are a great way to use up leftover ingredients in the kitchen. When the eggs are nearly set, gently fold the beans and chiles into the scrambled eggs. You can cook Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style
- You need 1 of left over baked potato.
- Prepare 1 of left over grilled chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large tomatoe.
- Prepare 10-12 of sliced jalapeños.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 4 slices of cooked bacon.
- You need of Bacon grease or cooking oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare of Cheese shredded.
- It's of Sour cream.
- You need of Favorite Salsa.
Drizzle taco sauce over the eggs, then top with pepper jack. Cilantro, scallions and salsa to the rescue! Serve with warm corn tortillas and black beans. SOUTHWEST EGG SCRAMBLE By substituting egg whites for a couple of whole eggs, you reduce the saturated fat content but keep the protein high.
Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style instructions
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking peel baked potato, dice tomato & grilled chicken breast..
- In a large skillet on medium high put in some bacon grease or cooking oil and cook the diced baked potato. Once done add the chicken, tomato,bacon & jalapeños and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl scramble the 7 eggs with the heavy cream or milk..
- Pour into simmering pan of meat, potatoes, tomato & jalapeños and add cheese..
- Cook till eggs are done then place some on a plate with a spoon of sour cream on top and your favorite salsa. Enjoy!.
Avocados add color, texture, and satisfying unsaturated fat as well. Egg Beaters Southwestern Style Spice up your morning with the flavor of Egg Beaters Southwestern Style. This bold variety features red and green peppers, onions, and a mix of spices for a cholesterol-free, nutritious, south-of-the-border breakfast option. So scramble these liquid eggs to add bold, Southwestern flavor to a breakfast burrito for an easy, on-the-go meal. Eggs aren't bad for you, but when you want to cut back on cholesterol, calories or fat, make a simple swap for EGG BEATERS Southwestern Style Real Egg Product. * Than USDA data for a large egg Aussie Scrambled Eggs "Great for breakfast.