Egg Tortilla. Super delicious and so easy - they take just minutes. The egg is cooked in a bit of butter then topped with a tortilla and covered with a pinch of cheese. Add your toppings and this is the best breakfast ever!
The tortilla (or Spanish omelette) can be served hot or cold and is a fantastic way of using up all kinds of ingredients - simply add in any leftover vegetables, crumbled or grated cheese. One of the most classic and popular of all Spanish dishes, the egg and potato tortilla is, simply, iconic. Now—ohhhh, but now—there are Walmart's egg white thins. You can have Egg Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Tortilla
- It's 4 of eggs beaten.
- It's 4 slices of cooked ham chopped.
- You need 2 of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- It's 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
The wraps are low in carbs (duh), high in protein (duh. Gluten Free & Keto Taco Bowls The Flours. The original recipe is a mixture of super fine almond flour (I love Anthony's) and coconut flour (again Anthony's best taste and texture by a mile!). Add a touch of xanthan gum, baking powder, and we're golden.
Egg Tortilla step by step
- Beat egg and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook ham and set aside..
- In a nonstick pan pour half of the egg and put half of the toppings ham, bell pepper, spring onions and cheese..
- Spread ketchup on tortilla and top it on the egg. Flip it so the tortilla will be at the bottom..
- Remove from the pan after one minute. Fold it in half exposing the tortilla outside and slice. Cook the other half of the mixture. Enjoy!.
Even some of these are quite common in the kitchen. On the other hand, this preparation turns out to be a quite pleasant alternative for those who do not like to consume spinach and also for those at the health level who have. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until scrambled to desired consistency. Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs are set but still moist. Stir in the cheese and tortilla chips.