Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing. I will show you how to make smoked jalapeño poppers on the Big Green Egg. Try your best to get similar sizes for even. Using the Jalapeño Corer from the Jalapeño Pepper Rack, cut off stem end of the jalapeños and remove the seeds.
When the pepper is cut open, there's just enough room to stuff a nibble of ground meat, sausage, shrimp or crab. The delicious edible package is sealed with a strip of bacon that drips fatty flavor into the pepper. Texas torpedoes, jalapeno slammers and armadillo eggs are all amped-up names for the humble and versatile jalapeño popper. You can have Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of jalapeño popper stuffing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- Prepare Tbsp of bacon grease or cooking oil.
- You need of Small sweet tomato.
- It's of Avacado.
Whether stuffed with cheddar cheese and deep-fried or wrapped in bacon and grilled, jalapeño poppers are a spicy crowdpleaser welcomed at any summer gathering. Add the stuffing and mix well until the stuffing is moist. In another large pot, scramble the eggs. Dip jalapeño in egg mixture, roll in bread crumbs, and transfer to a plate; set aside.
Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing instructions
- Use your left over popper stuffings. I added my favorite diced link sausage when I made mixture. See jalapeño popper recipe..
- Small skillet, heat to medium high with oil. Pour in scrambled eggs and add all ingredients except tomato and avocado. Cook till done to your taste..
- Plate and add sliced tomato and avocado to plate. I like to add my favorite salsa on top. Enjoy!.
Once oven has preheated, remove frozen jalapeno poppers from the freezer and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Time to enjoy your armadillo eggs! You can use other jalapeno popper fillings of your choice, including other cheeses, like pepper jack or cheddar cheese. These jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a spiced mixture of cream cheese and white cheddar cheese, then baked until the cheese is nice and melty. This is the ultimate game day or party treat!