Hydrabadi egg fry. How to make Egg Curry Side dish Eggs Fry in Telugu By Hyderabadi Ruchulu #egg #eggsfry #spicyegg #boiledeggfry #recipes #hyderabadiruchulu For more In this video Ms. Indira will teach you to cook Hyderabadi Special Boild Egg Fry.
Add cashews in the end and fry too. Stir in the middle so that it does not stick to the bottom. For Egg masala: Mix all the ingredients under "Egg masala" with little water and add the Eggs. You can cook Hydrabadi egg fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hydrabadi egg fry
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely sliced.
- It's 4 of egg.
- You need 3 of green chilly (slit into 2 pieces).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Salt as required.
CAPSICUM EGG FRY Lets see how to make capsicum egg fry. Learn to make Hyderabadi Egg Biryani Restaurant Style Egg Dum Biryani Recipe (एग बिरयानी) with a video tutorial. Egg Dum Biryani is a splendid rice indulgence, satiated with the magic of Indian spices, herbs and spiced hard boiled eggs.
Hydrabadi egg fry step by step
- Heat a pan with oil, add green chilly and onion. Sauté until onion becomes soft..
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt. Sauté until raw smell goes..
- Add coriander leaves and stir it..
- Add eggs to the pan. Do not break the eggs into pieces. Cook both the sides on low flame until it gets cooked..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
Simply pair the hot egg biryani with some plain yogurt or raita and you are good to go on a supreme food journey where you would meet a riot. This egg curry is made with a masala paste and the paste is made by roasting sesame seeds, peanuts and desiccated coconut. This paste is the main secret of the recipe and to enhance their flavors I have given tempering which makes the hyderabadi egg curry a delicious one. Hyderabadi Egg Biryani is an authentic dum biryani recipe in hyderabadi style made using eggs. Biryani is a special rice delicacy in India and it is mostly popular in Hyderabad.