Afghani Eggs. The frying pan was a little crowded and, in the end, I wished my tomato to egg ratio was a little higher. My all the time favourite breakfast. Whenever i wakeup early i usually make this omelet for my breakfast.
Add eggs and mix around a bit so it's like a scrambled egg, and leave on heat until cooked. Add salt, pepper, and even dried mint as seasoning. Serve eggs with warm Afghan bread, and sweet Sheer-Chai (Milk-Tea) drink. You can have Afghani Eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Afghani Eggs
- It's 4-5 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of potatoes (1 large).
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes.
- It's 10 of green onions.
- It's of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It's 1/2 tablespoons of black powder.
Enjoy this quick and easy family recipe!. Slice onions and bell peppers, chop the rest of the ingredients and throw in pan. Afghan cuisine (Dari: آشپزی افغانستان, Pashto: د افغانستان خواړه) is largely based upon the nation's chief crops, such as wheat, maize, barley and rice. Accompanying these staples are native fruits and vegetables as dairy products such as milk, yogurt 'doogh' and whey.
Afghani Eggs step by step
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the scallions and saute until slightly browned. Add the diced tomato and season with salt to taste. Stir mixture and allow tomato to soften and juices to infuse..
- Gently crack the eggs on top. Reduce heat to medium low and allow egg whites to solidify..
- Next, you can either put a lid on for a minute or two to allow tops of eggs to cook or I usually make a small space between the eggs (with a spoon) to get the oil and continuously spoon hot oil over the yolks to ensure the tops have cooked properly..
- Garnish each serving with coarsely chopped cilantro. Serve with any type of bread..
Kabuli pulao is the national dish of Afghanistan. The nation's culinary specialties reflect its. Selfie Samayal upload's unique dishes every week. This week we made a Afghan Eg. Presenting you a typical Afghan Brekfast (for Weekends) including Eggs, Bread in Different Varities (Komach, Naan Afghani, Homemade Baguette), Salty Cookies (kulche shor), Sweet Treats such as.